A clean treat for every committed athlete out there.
A powder rich in L-Arginine AKG, HMB, Creatine and Beta-Alanine, this 226ers pre-workout is carefully optimized both for endurance sports to avoid muscle catabolism, and high-intensity explosive gym sessions. What it does is increase muscle strength, reduce muscle destruction, promote recovery and delay the onset of fatigue.
Dissolve 3 scoops (15g) of product in 200-300ml of water. In each serving, your body is getting these exact measurements:
- 500 mg of Arginine AKG (contributes to improving the endothelial dilation of blood vessel walls, increasing blood flow, favoring tissue repair).
- 2000 mg of Beta-Alanine (regulates pH, preventing acidity in the body produced by lactate, thus increases strength while reducing fatigue).
- 3000 mg of Creatine (provides the energy necessary for the muscles to continue working during high intensity exercise).
- 3000 mg HMB (increases the maximum amount of oxygen that we can absorb during physical activity, enhances muscle strength, prevents and reduces muscle damage, helps recovery).
- 250 mg of Anhydrous caffeine ( *only in Lime flavour): Caffeine is a stimulant that boosts the central nervous system and raises energy levels while reducing tiredness and increasing mental focus and concentration.
226ers: What happens when you stay true, and care enough to solve the missing piece – optimal digestion.
Stemming from a professional low, 226ers is a testimony of a lifelong dedication. At only 13 years of age, today's founder and CEO, Jesús Sánchez, switched from team sports to individual after reading his first book on sports nutrition. He then swam, windsurfed and skied his way into adulthood. Because he saw so much improvement resulting from hard work and paying attention to looking after oneself, nutrition became his lifelong interest.
During his triathlonist years, Jesús explored the relationship further, with major breakthrough happening when he had to drop out the Ibiza Ironman in 1999. He went deeper into his studies and emerged back in 2004, stronger but still challenged by endurance events: his issue were digestive problems breaking in final stages of competitions. He wasn't the only one though, other athletes knew this well.
What followed involved his doctor, coach, dietician, numerous scientific studies, testing all possible products on the market, and almost straight out detective work!
It panned out big time: in 2010, Jesús began to work on his own composition based on his research. Gluten and sugar went out the window, whereas eating the cleanest sources of nutrition (think natural foods!) and focusing on hydration became the main pillars. His performances improved, and the rest is history. Together with founding 226ers, this Spaniard became the European long distance champion at the Roth Challenge, breaking the 9 hour barrier. Hattrick in Ironman World Championships followed. His life had changed, both professionally and in sport, all marked by nutrition suited to his needs – a message his company carries for others dedicated not only to winning, but to thriving longterm, in all areas of life.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
INGREDIENTS (Watermelon): Maltodextrin, creatine monohydrate, hidroxy methyl butyrate calcium, beta-alanine, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, acid (citric acid), sweetener (steviol glycosides), beetroot juice concentrated, aroma, colour (carotene).
INGREDIENTS (Lime flavour): Maltodextrine, creatine monohydrate, hidroxy methyl butyrate calcium, beta-alanine, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, aroma, acid (citric acid), anhydrous caffeine, sweetener (steviol glycosides), colour (curcumin).